Thursday, June 14, 2007

The First Weekend Adventure























So on Sunday a group of us attended the LDS church here to start the day off. It was a really cool experience to go to church in another country. Then after church another group of us took a short day trip by train to the town of Bath-where we saw the ancient Roman Baths! This place was amazing and perhaps my favorite place that i have visited yet. Not only was it cool to see the baths, but i loved seeing the rest of the town as well. The apartments there were so cute! I would love to someday live in one! What I liked most about Bath were the colors of the buildings contrasting the greenery surrounding them. It was beautiful! Here are the pics showing some of my favorite sites during the day...and a sketch, i love all the different light posts here!

2 comments:

LindsLamphLarson said...

Not only are the buildings beautiful and eqisite, but you look absolutly radient and glowing!!!I love ya Tibs aka(sis) you lucky girl you:)

samspyder said...

Well the buildings look great but the water? I dont think I would drink that green crap. Is that the sewer plant you are taking a tour of? have fun!