Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Day 2 in Venice














Our second day in Venice we went back into town where we basically just went through town on foot & shopped, shopped, shopped. We also found the Rialto Bridge and shopped around it as well. The highlight of the day however, was going on a Gondola ride! I have been looking forward to it for so long, & I finally got to do it. It was awesome-probably one of the best 30 minutes of my life. The Italian gondola man that we had was way cool too! He’s in my pics wearing the typical striped shirt. He even kissed my hand at the end of the ride-they weren’t kiddin when they said Italian men are romantic! Haha Don’t be jealous Wade :) That night we had a nice dinner where I had the biggest Calzone of my life. The food here is wonderful-probably the best yet on the trip.

No comments: